1/24/10

Calendar!!!

For all my readers & viewers I decided from now on make a downloadable calendar for your computer desktop. I'll do that every month. I know that January is almost over but I have a good idea for the next one, so I'll make another calendar soon.

My relatives always make fun of my inability to use a calendar, so I dedicate it to them - without you this beautiful piece of art wouldn't have appeared.

Resolution is 1440x990px. To get it click on it, it will open fullsize, then rightclick on it & save on your computer. Then on your computer go to the folder where you saved the file, rightclick it & click 'set as a background'. Voila! You're done! 
Tell me if you have any problems, I'll help you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...