4/18/11

Sarah & James:)

I was very tickled to shoot engagement session with Sarah Priest & her fiance James at the Easy Bistro, downtown Chattanooga. The place itself is absolutely amazing. It's classy black & white interior & a touch of purple of the pretty orchids. Who doesn't love real flowers in a restaurant?

How did we decided on the location & idea? Well, it took us a while to get to that. At first we wanted something outdoorsy, plenty of flowers, balloons & funky props. We looked for flowing floral dresses, big hats & bright make up. And then Sarah suggested Audrey Hepburn style black dress & black hat. And I thought immediately: we need to find a retro restaurant. I couldn't think of any place that would satisfy the idea. And my helper Matt(the brides that attended the bridal show remember this handsome man) suggested going to Easy Bistro.

I express my gratitude to Mrs & Mr Niel for letting us in & letting us shoot inside :) Your place is wonderful & the food is absolutely divine. I think I need to get Mahi-Mahi with the delicious asparagus one more time. :)

Any way, let me just show the pictures of the gorgeous couple!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...