2/20/11

Dream Session winner!!!!!

First I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Dream Session Contest! Girls, your comments touched my heart! I am very happy for all of you, looks like you have got wonderful relationship with your partner in life.

3. Joy Beth Koan, Sara Wilcox and Emily Gavlick with a $40 Gift Card off any session. Thank you for participation!

2. I also decided to reward Fawn Hatfield, Hannah Leilani Jones, Jessica Nelson and Sarah Rose Hardy Kirk with a $200 Gift Card towards any wedding package or $60 off a two hour portrait session.

1. And the WINNER of the Dream Session is.... ta-ta-da... Sarah Priest!!!! You get a Dream Session for absolutely free! Please contact me to discuss the details & schedule the shoot. We'll have a lot of fun!!!

Stay tuned! I'll have a lot of fun spring specials :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...