7/27/11

Pink Bridal Show! Woot-Woot!

I am so happy to be part of the Pink Bridal Show! Last Sunday flew by so fast! I was so excited to talk to all the brides & grooms that I got sad when the show was over. You know, when you are getting ready for a big event you feel so stressed. And then, when the event is over, you feel happy & calm. That's how I felt. Well, at least happy. I didn't not feel calm at all. I was still very excited & couldn't stop doing stuff after the show.

Well anyway, I won't bother you any more with this crazy chit-chat.

The whole purpose of the post is to let you know what vendors were at the show in case you couldn't come.
Well, and show you some pictures how gorgeous it was.































My gorgeous turquoise booth was next to Divine Designs by Amanda. I was so lucky to have these gorgeous flowers next to me all day! :) 


On the other side I was extremely lucky to see The White Table. Their pretty linens bring the touchy-feely in me :)

 That's the tablecloth I have to have! My favorite color!
Behind me there was a booth of GeriSims.com. You have to see their portfolio! Sheer Drapery & Ceiling Decor is what they do & it looks amaizing! Sonya Holbert also is a wedding & event planner (423.645.0439)








And then you can see(and hear) the fabulous Sound Force. OK, it's a picture of the name of the company projected on the floor:))) hahaha
 The 2 photos below is the same room :) It change in exactly 3.5 seconds :)











































Talking some more about the florists, there were: Grafe Studio


and also Ruth's Florist & Gifts.

Impressions Catering was right by my side as well, so I made a couple of trips during breaks :)))


Now I'll show some pictures of the wedding planners of the show:
Posh Parties(candy yummy-yummy)




Blissful Moments


 Lucy & Ethel's Wedding/Events
423.316.95.93

Venues: 
The Gallery(I love this venue!!!)




Lindsay Street Hall
901 Lindsay Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
(423) 755-9111


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...