1/24/12

Bridal Show 2012!!!!!

I was so happy to see so many brides at the Pink Show! Congrats to the brides that booked with me!
As a reminder & a small cheat sheet, here are the pictures of some booths. Just in case you tried a cake or food & don't remember who it was, I got a couple of pictures. Unfortunately, I couldn't photograph everyone. We got so busy that I didn't have a minute to run around. But hey! Something is better than nothing!

Well, here's us - me and Angela R my dedicated helper & a wonderful make up artist.


Now some vendor info to help you out to plan your big day!!!






Dresses!!!!!














Food!!!













Destination weddings!!!








Flowers!!!































Venues!!!










Wedding Planners!!!
















DJ!!!




















Rentals!

All Occasions Party Rentals
  • 5825 Middle Brook Pike
  • Knoxville, TN
  • (800) 489-8331
  • Website









Tuxedos!












Cakes!




















Invitations & decor!










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...