2/16/10

Atlanta Aquarium! Yeee-haw!

OK, I'm a totally water person. I love everything that's connected with water! And it makes perfect sense - I was born right by the Pacific Ocean. I'm originally from Russia & was born in the beautiful place full of geysers & volcanoes. Here's my city. On the other side it's only the ocean that you can see. I love it!



That's one of the reasons why I like water so much. I've been to Chattanooga Aquarium 9-10 times. And now I'm happy to show you some pictures from the Atlanta Aquarium.

Fast fish!!!







Isn't that the prettiest smile?

Woo-hoo! A big fish tank right above us!



A lot of fish, water, people & pointing fingers!!!






Touchables!



















A miniature hairy underwater mushroom!













Love crabs!


Looks like my son's rubber toy! haha

Cute! love purple!





Oh my! A human in the fish tank!


















Guess who? Guess how many?












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...