2/2/11

Suzanna & Dennis.

It was a pleasure shooting Suzanna & Dennis. Now let me tell you. See the happy faces on the pictures outside? OMG it was soooo cold! Poor girls were freezing! I'm still surprised that they didn't smack me or Serge :))) hahahaha

I was shooting the guys first. And that blue car is still in my dreams every day. 




 






Then we ran the guys off & photographed the girls.







Suzanna & Dennis's ceremony was in Chattanooga Wedding Chapel. And there's a very pretty staircase in the building. Looks like an old castle.







Did I tell you that on top of being freezing it was windy as well?




The cake topper was custom designed. It was very pretty! I manages to capture all the pretty details with my macro lens.

Messy!!!

VictoriaMasonPhotography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...