7/10/11

Tiffany

Some pictures for Tiffany

This mini-shoot was inspired by the blog that I adore Everything Turquoise
I've been a reader of the blog & a preacher of turquoise for a long time. I have a lot of decor items in my house that are turquoise. Luckily, a lot of stores started carrying items for homes of this gorgeous color.
And I just decided to make a small contribution to the color of my life. Here is a slideshow & some pictures:
















All contents of this blog is copyrighted & belongs to Victoria Mason Photography. You can't copy, reproduce or publish any part of it elsewhere without the author's permission. Sharing the original link leading to this blog is allowed with no limitation.
For publications email contact@victoriamasonphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...