7/16/11

Bethenny is here!!!!!

I am a huge fan of Bethenny Frankel. You could have seen her on Celebrity Apprentice, she came second after Martha Stewart. She was also one of the Housewives of New York on Bravo & later had her own shows 'Bethenny Getting Married' & 'Bethenny Ever After". She is the author of several books: 'Naturally Thin', 'The Skinnygirl Rules', 'A Place of Yes: 10 Rules for Getting Everything You Want Out of Life'
So of course I couldn't miss the opportunity to see her here in Chattanooga at the She Expo organised by Chattanooga Times Free Press.

Bethenny is such an inspiring business woman, wife & mother! In addition addition to just being awesome & ultra hot. Here are some pix from me. I didn't come to take pictures but I couldn't resist taking my camera with me(& my 300mm lens). I am so happy I went. It was a very nice couple of hours that I spent just doing nothing, admiring Bethenny's talent & getting all kinds of goodies later on. I even found a funky bus track for my son.

So here we go!!!
Before the show:

Bethenny is coming making funny jokes & then doing a funky catwalk :)



 Look at people taking pictures with their cell phones :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...